point math [was: Re: Pass A URL w/Javascript]

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 08:04:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 06:27  PM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> This is definitely not SQML compliant but having your own markup
> language "means never having to say you're sorry."

gees! I must be getting old, it's SGML, Standard Generalized Markup
Language. Several of my resent posts refer to it as SQML. Anyway I'm
just embarking on a search of the archives for location of stack point
math or point addition and subtraction. If I do this in the message
window "put 10 + 20,30 + 10" I get 30,40. If I "put the loc of stack me
into var" and try the same math, 10 + var + 10, I get error. I'm trying
to dock a newly opened stack to an already open stack. Any suggestions?
I would like to move sub-stacks around with the main stack when each
sub-stack opens.

me