Can I do this with Drawers?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Aug 13 18:31:40 EDT 2003

***********
I'm just about to get into the new beta and play around with drawers - - - -
can anyone tell me if I can mimic what is done with drawers in Apple's
"Preview app"?  That is, can I have Revolution populate the drawer with a
series of thumbnails and have the drawer automatically put a vertical
scrollbar in place and scroll vertically between the images?

I don't see why not. Why don't you modify Chipp's image viewer object? It
should just be a matter of resizing it to fit the stack.

Regards

Monte