Unable to switch to version 2.

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Wed Aug 13 15:18:01 EDT 2003

taillade wrote:

> Le mardi, 12 aoû 2003, à 18:02 Europe/Paris,
> use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com a écrit :
>
>> Hi Michel,
>>
>> Are you able to open the "vgstack.rev" as a main stack in Rev 2.xx ? If
>> not, your are probably using MacOS X. Try, as a workaround,
>>
>> 1.- to save "vgstack.rev" as a mainstack if it is not, from within Rev
>> 1.1.1.
>>
>> 2.- to launch Rev and to open "vgstack.rev" by dropping it over the
>> Rev's application icon. This will open the stack and you will than be
>> able to save it with "save as" menu.
>>
>> If this works and you need to set "vgstack.rev" as a substack again,
>> just do it, yet under Rev 2.xx
>>
>> Hope this help.
>>
>> --
>> Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores
>>
> Bonjour Pierre,
>
> It seems a message was lost because I did not the original message from
> Jan...
> I am using OSX 2,6.
>
> I must say I don't follow what you mean when saying:
> Are you able to open the "vgstack.rev" as a main stack in Rev 2.xx ?
>
> with the last sentence
> If this works and you need to set "vgstack.rev" as a substack again,
> just do it, yet under Rev 2.xx
>
> Read what I wrote to Jan, about opening stacks
> Thank you to help
>
> Michel Taillade

Hi Michel,

What i expect is that this problem could be relative to the way the
Rev/MC 2.5 engine works under MacOSX to reopen 1.1.1 stacks issues, not
in about your stack it-self.

If needed, i can test your stack under Linux, where there are never
problems in reopening such kind of stacks. If your problem don't happen,
here, you will then have to fill a request to bugzella. Else i will have
an eye to your code. If you want, send me the stack in a ".zip" or ".gz"
and i will let you know how it goes.

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Serveurs d'applications et SGBDR (Web/PGI)
Penser et produire l'avantage compétitif