revGoURL and Windows IE...

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 17:02:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 12:56  PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I've noticed that:
>
> revGoURL "http://www.ibm.com" opens up correctly in a browser. But if I
> issue it again without closing the browser, nothing happens. Sometimes
> the
> browser window gets lost behind other windows (or minimized), and so
> revGoURL doesn't appear to do anything.
>
> 1) Is there a way to fix this?
> 2) If not, is there a way to 'trap' it?
>
> Any help is appreciated...
>
> -Chipp

You said any help. It might be bad help but test this if you know how:

onclick="window.open('http://
www.ibm.com','Windowname','menubar,status,scrollbars,resizable,toolbar,l
ocation,width=600,height=800');"> Click IBM for new window</a>

That is if you can figure out how to pass all this in a go URL handler.
I've been all over the cookbook and docs looking for a way to pick up
the link inside the <a href="http://www.ibm.com">thisLink</a> and pass
it from a mouse click in a text field.