Convert frequency to RGB

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 23:53:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 09:27  PM, Dar Scott wrote:

>  Sorry about the gobblygook.

I liked the gobbledygook. It reminded me of a discussion I once had
regarding audio-cupeling in regards to ambient reflection in a
post-production sound-studio mixing-room. I designed a sweet spot that
was three person wide inside the reflection-free-zone. I remember the
discussions on psycho-acoustics and human instinct of our ancient
ancestors ability to determine direction, a kind of hunter's instinct.
It had a lot to do with how different sound frequencies would bounce
off of objects in different ways; how the human ear hears it
differently than the capabilities of a microphone in a closed room.
gobbledygook...