Tools palette

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Aug 11 22:35:01 EDT 2003

Thanks to everyone who responded to this: at least I'm not alone :-)
I am getting closer to a diagnosis, I think although it is still
inconsistent. It only seems to happen after opening a script editor
window, and closing with the close button instead of using Enter, Enter
as I usually do. I have Preferences set to hide palettes during script
editing and there may be something going wrong when they are supposed
to be shown again, possibly if there is a problem with the script.

Sarah