pageIncrement in scrollbars

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Aug 11 22:31:00 EDT 2003

I get this too, and I also have trouble working out how to handle the
thumb size. If I have a scrollbar from 1 to 100 with a thumbsize of 10,
I can only ever get to 90. Also, in Rev 2.1B2, setting a thumbsize > 1
seems to give rather strange results: arrow clicks don't always
increment the thumbPos and page clicks sometimes add 9 (pageInc -
lineInc) and sometimes 10 (pageInc).

Cheers,
Sarah