New user

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 11 12:09:00 EDT 2003

On 8/11/03 6:37 AM, Giles Wheatley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have recently downloaded the trial version and am having some
> difficulty in getting started. I have completed the tutorials which has
> sparked my interest but cannot find any documentation that will get me
> up and running fast. I am an experienced programmer but need to quickly
> get an understanding of how things should hang together.
>
> Any pointers to documentation or examples would be appreciated.

Try the documentation:

Roadmap -> Welcome to Revolution -> Novice developer or new to
programming -> About Revolution for new developers

Even though you are an experienced programmer, this section contains a
lot of information about how Rev "hangs together" and explains the stack
metaphor and the general paradigm.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com