selecting grps

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Mon Aug 11 11:51:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 10:10 AM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> A very basic question which has probably been asked before....
>
> When I select a group, the resize handles appear around the edge,
> however when I attempt to click on the object and drag (to resize it),
> the group deselects.  How can I select and resize a group using the
> mouse?

Hi Rodney.

It sounds like the  "Select Grouped" button of the Rev tool bar is
selected.  Click on this button and you should be able to move your
group around w/o any problems.  :-)

Regards,

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
Coming this Fall!