Revolution speed sucks?

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Mon Aug 11 11:48:00 EDT 2003

For my money, 10% lower speed is a small price to pay for the benefits of being able to develop in an Xtalk (like, for example, I don't need to learn Perl).

The thing that I really like about Revolution is that I can learn 1 language and apply it to nearly any kind of problem. It may not always be the optimum solution, but it's usually just about as good, and I save lots and lots of time through not learning new languages, and being able to refine my use of this one language.