Revolution speed sucks?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Mon Aug 11 09:48:22 EDT 2003

On Saturday, August 9, 2003, at 07:06  PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

>> The subject line bugs me. People do get protective of their favorite
>> programming tools you know :-)
>
> A small request: let's not start a "no bashing the tool" movement.

Fine by me, however if someone posts "this tool sucks and is slow", and
doesn't post any algorithm or benchmarks or any other objective means
to discuss it, then in my book it's just flame-bait.

I don't want to be policed either.

Me, who uses PHP and Perl often instead of Rev.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com