Tools palette

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Aug 10 22:24:00 EDT 2003

Has anyone else had the problem of the Tools palette disappearing and
not coming back? Sometimes, it just disappears. It is still ticked in
the Tools menu and de-selecting/selecting it there does no good.
Command-T doesn't help either - the only solution is to shut down
Revolution and start it again.

I can't work out what causes it to disappear, no pattern has emerged
yet, so I can't really bugzilla it, but I would be interested to know
if anyone else has encountered such a problem.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/