Marketing Rev in Other Worlds

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Aug 9 23:02:01 EDT 2003

Barry Levine wrote:

> It is the same with Rev. I'm sure we've all run into the small
> impediments that, in total, dissuade many who try Rev from  adopting
> it. I can list 50 "gotchas" that, had there been enough accompanying
> stacks - stacks that were FULLY documented, have bitten me in the last
> 15 months I've been using Rev.

Please do.

Perhaps the toughest part of writing tutorials is "unlearning", attempting
to step into the mind of the new user to anticipate potential spikes in the
learning curve.

And for anyone interesting in writing tutorials, remember that RevNet has a
category for those and thus far it has the fewest entries.....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation