control browser & groups

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Aug 8 17:02:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 03:36  PM, Leston Drake wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to Rev, been with MC for a while. While there are a lot of
> things about the Rev GUI that I like, I am missing the functionality
> MetaCard had via its Control Browser to list the objects in a group.
>
> I can't see this functionality in the Application Browser. Can anyone
> enlighted me as to where I might find such a list?
>
> --Leston

Hi, if you click on a card in the Application Browser, you will see
it's objects listed to the panel. You will see that groups have a red
outline icon and their sub-objects are listed below and the sub
object's _name_ (not icon) is slightly indented. It's kind of subtle.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com