I speak French, so I think that I can't use Revolution, aaaaargh.

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Fri Aug 8 04:24:01 EDT 2003

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with Rev.  Before you give up
completely, why don't you report your problem to the bug database?
That's really the only way of getting the development team alerted.
And just because something doesn't work now, doesn't mean that it won't
get fixed in the next release.

Cordialement,
T.