Arrays and custom properties

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Aug 8 02:01:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 11:03  PM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> ... and if both of you got together on this...
>
> I decided to do some testing myself.
>
> put: go url "http://www.gizmotron.org/frogbreath.rev" into the message
> window with a active internet connection.

Yep it looks like you've got the Zen of Custom Properties. But I am a
bit taken aback: How did you know I have frog breath?

> Wow! Wow! Wow! This Rev stuff is so cool, fast, and amazing. I've
> found the needed speed optimization I was looking for.

The array notation of custom properties is a lifesaver!

Totally unrelated: Anyone tired of reading my 10+ posts per day will
get a reprieve as I'm going camping this weekend ;-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com