Missing icon?

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Aug 7 15:00:01 EDT 2003

I use this line of code in the message box:     ask question "the
message"

and I get the same icon as:     ask information "the message"

In both cases I get the Information+R icon. Have I lost the "?" icon?

Rev 2.0.1 & Rev 2.0.2 (both in OSX) exhibit this behavior.

Also: In the compiled app, the "R" logo in the box is missing (which
should be displayed along with the "i" when you issue the "ask
information..." command. The "i" and the box are there but not the "R".
(Again, this is in OSX with 2.0.1/2.0.2.)

Barry