How does a stack file get to be 'Recent'?

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 7 09:33:00 EDT 2003

I know this is trivial, but I'm puzzled. I've been working on a stack for a
couple of days, amount to several hours' work. I've saved it many times,
I've quit RunRev (2.0.1, Window XP Home Edition) and restarted it and
messed around all over the place but the stack's file still doesn't appear
in the 'Open Recent File' list in the IDE's File menu. Does anyone know
what triggers a stack to get into the list - it sure isn't a
straightforward 'Save'.

Graham