How to use Automatic query builder to insert a record!

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Aug 7 00:43:01 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I just moved from my rev 1.0 to rev 2.0 and well, it's 2:38 in the
morning and i can't stop coding. I am exploring the new database
features and I have a doubt. I made a simple address book app for me, I
am using a MySQL database and using automatic query builder. All my
fields are being updated correctly and my navigation buttons working
fine, I can explore and modify my database with no trouble, but if I
want to add a new record? how am i supposed to go? is there any way to
do so without scripting? Can someone help me, this will be fundamental
do my decision to buy revolution this week or next month (my salary is
short, but if this is as easy as i think it is, then God, i'll just
have to buy it asap!!!!)

Cheers
Andre Garzia  2003
imac2 ibook p100 e uma torradeira....