[ANN] searchable use-revolution list archives

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Aug 6 22:26:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 12:54  pm, Dar Scott wrote:

> I wish the IDE put some sort of word like "label" in the names of
> labels automatically.  Mine end up only half with those.  So, it may
> not be possible to differentiate label fields from others.

Oh yes, that would be SOOO good. I try be be well-behaved and set the
names of my label fields but always end up with a heap of "Field 1". As
we saw with the Distribution Builder problems in version 2.0, even the
Rev people have problems differentiating label fields from data fields
:-)

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au