[ANN] searchable use-revolution list archives

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 6 18:11:01 EDT 2003

Ken Ray wrote:

>> Don't you use OLM.net?  If not, someone here mentioned that
>> they use it
>> and were able to get it up and running with them.
>
> That was me! ;-)
>
> Although I am on OLM, I was actually thinking that it would be great to
> have a choice between ISPs that can handle Rev well...

If someone's keeping a list, TierraNet.com has an excellent infrastructure,
fast connections, good service, and lets you use compiled apps your cgi-bin
such as Rev.  RevNet is powered by CGIs running on TierraNet-hosted domains.

But really, any ISP that lets you run complied apps should suffice.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation