How can I inspect imported sounds?

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 6 12:31:00 EDT 2003

This is probably obvious, but I don't get it.

I imported a folder full of .wav sounds into a stack (I thought I was
importing them onto a card, but according to the docs they end up in the
stack, not on a particular card. Seems odd, but anyway I've been told about
it...). I then tried to use the Stack Inspector to 'see' the sounds - but
they don't seem to appear on any list. Thus I can't edit them (e.g. rename,
duplicate, delete...) using the IDE. They are there in fact, as one can
play them with the 'play audioclip' command.

Have I missed this, or is there really no way of seeing what sounds have
ended up on one's stack?

TIA

Graham