Arrays and custom properties

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 00:41:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 10:13  PM, Alex Rice wrote:

>> No matter how long I use Revolution I think I will always be learning.
>
> Dar you could teach me about sockets, binary encoding, endian-ness and
> a dozen other things and I'll teach you about custom properties :-)
>
> Alex Rice

... and if both of you got together on this and created a stack example
that saves several types of binary types in a stored array using custom
properties and demonstrates getting or placing items and saving items
in the stored arrays into external files then I think it would serve as
a great learning tool. I would like to speed test this kind of data
storage.

Mark