Arrays and custom properties

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 5 21:16:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 05:20 PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> However, it's roughly 25% slower to use the filename form of set the
> uCData[...] of stack "filename", instead of having the stack open
> already, by "go invisible", and then referring to it like set
> uCData[...] of stack "name"

Do I still save the stack?  Does the first use load it and then it
stays loaded?  Does it save after every set to a property?

> Or do you mean the syntax of "the cPropSetName[arrayKey] of stack" is
> what' you haven't been doing?

Both!  Well, I have figured I'd have to get into custom property sets
eventually and I haven't been worried about that.  (I am confused by
the comma.)  Do I have to use custom property sets to access properties
from unopened files?

No matter how long I use Revolution I think I will always be learning.

Dar Scott