How! What about accentued char on filenames!!!!??

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Tue Aug 5 17:34:00 EDT 2003

Hi everybody!
Big problem for me (one more time!)
I have a script that save a new player and create a menu with the players.
But if I put French names with accents (éàè...) the file is not good and
incredible char replace the é or è.
The file can't have the link with revolution and I'm unable to open it from
the finder.
Aaaaahhhhhhh! It's terrible!
Is it a solution for me?
Here is the script that create the file on a "Users Folder".

on mouseup
  global cheminusers  -- le chemin de cette pile varibale on preopenstack
  set the itemDelimiter to "/"
  ask "Nom de la pile svp!"
  if it is empty then exit to top
  put it &".edb" into nom_fichier
  put cheminusers&nom_fichier into chemin_sauvegarde

  set the visible of stack "chablon" to false
  clone stack "chablon"
  close stack "chablon"
  set the name of stack it to nom_fichier
  set the title of stack nom_fichier to (char 1 to -5 of nom_fichier) --
.edb* est enlevé
  set the stackFileType to "RevoEDB_"

  save  stack nom_fichier as chemin_sauvegarde
  close stack nom_fichier

end mouseup

François Cuneo
Site Web dédié au Macintosh http://www.cuk.ch