Build standalone errors.

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Tue Aug 5 12:50:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 11:33  AM, yoy wrote:

> Thierry,
>
> That box was unchecked! Also my progress scrollbar has turned black
> with a
> dark purple thumb.
>
> I did get my little "Grey Stack Width Flipper" button back by
> including the
> metacard icons and default patterns (don't know which helped that).
>
> To make things clearer, I'm developing and standaloning (sp??) for my
> Win2k
> box. Maybe there's something about the Windows build that is bugged.
>
> I'm stumped.
>
> Thanks for your assistance though!

Andy, it is mysterious. I think you should investigate the
backgroundColor properties of the the stack, card, group and control in
question. The backgroundColor is inherited. So if the stack is getting
a black background at run-time then it could cause other objects to
look funny.

There is a Windows Registry lookup you can do to get the current
background color for the user's computer- which is a user-friendly
thing to do anyways. Search RevNet for the WinXP background color fix.
(also works for Win2K)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com