Inconsistent results

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Aug 4 23:14:01 EDT 2003

Hi Barry,

My guess would be that first time through, the selectedText &
selectedLine are not defined. Perhaps clicking the button changed the
selection.
Here is how I would start:

put the hilitedLine of fld "users" into theLine
put the selectedText of fld "users" into userToDelete

Then ask for confirmation and if confirmed, delete line theLine of fld
"users"

Cheers,
Sarah