ANN: OmniLotto.rev available for peer review. Freeware

yoy yoy at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 15:13:01 EDT 2003

Fellow Revolutionaries,

OmniLotto is now ready (I think) for public consumption. It works better
than I expected.

It's not a system, it doesn't do predictions, it is a simple lotto ticket
game checker for your entertainment. This is my first GUI application that
runs on "other than mac" boxes..

It's in it's .rev state so you can poke around (and I am still in trial
mode).

Added saving and loading lotto rules and gamelists to disk.

For some lively animation, click on the word "Pick" above the blue buttons
for some lively animation.

But when you first run it, just press the start button!

Please tell me what you think of my four day old product. There are probably
things that are out of sorts, but I'm a one man band and never get
everything right.all the time.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/foxcat/OmniLotto.rev

Enjoy and remember the lottery is for people who don't know math. ;-)

All the best,

Andy Burns