Make games with Revolution?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 4 10:23:01 EDT 2003

On 8/4/03 9:24 AM, WIlliam Griffin wrote:

>  I would love to see some games out of Rev.

I've got:

Blocks
Klondike
Casey's Solitaire

available for download, as well as a version of Boggle that I haven't
released. Klondike would have won the MacTech contest I entered it in,
if it hadn't been for the fact that they took off points because I
didn't use RealBasic (that month's contest was supposed to be for
RealBasic entries only. I cheated.) Casey's Solitaire is available as a
download at my web site. Blocks and Klondike are available via RevNet.
All free.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com