Make games with Revolution?

WIlliam Griffin bill at igame3d.com
Mon Aug 4 09:22:00 EDT 2003

Hey everyone,
The uDevGame 2003 contest has begun.
http://www.idevgames.com/content/contest.php?id=10

Revolutuion and Metacard are valid tools for game that can be entered.
Wasn't sure if you folks were away of it.
Can you put together a game in 3 months.

Tobi and I are contemplating using igame3d (www.igame3d.com)
our Revolution/OpenGL cross breed application.

But a totally revolution based project may also intrigue us, maybe grow
some skills
we need for a better interface.

  I would love to see some games out of Rev. The contest requires you
allow
access to the .rev file or source code should you code an external from
scratch
for the game. Would be valuable to for future how to material I'm sure.

I'd be happy just figuring out how to make some clones in Rev, just for
nostalgia and the learning experience.

Anyone Game?

Please discuss off list in email or over at idevgames.com forums.

Insert Quarter,