How to place revVideograbber bundle inside of the app bundle?

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Mon Aug 4 07:51:01 EDT 2003

Recently Thierry wrote:
>Have you try to copy the videograbber bundle at the same level of
>folder as the app bundle, inside the Standalone_MacOSX_... folder?

Hi Thierry,

that works, but it looks a bit untidy. :-(
What I would like is to place the library inside of the app package, so the
User doesn´t see it (and can´t break anything when moving the app.)
It seems like that isn´t possible. I just googled the archives (well, I´d
better done that earlier... :-) Silly me.) and found someone was suggesting
creating an alias to the app. Maybe I´ll try that.

Regards,

Malte