'Spreadsheet' Woes...

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Aug 3 22:55:01 EDT 2003

Gary,

I think you will have to trap keys and call your various cell handlers
yourself.
If you store the last known cell coordinates and then check them after
each rawKeyDown, you can then perform actions if they change.
This may not be exactly what you want but hopefully there is enough of
an idea to get you going.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au