Fix to distribution builder available

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sat Aug 2 10:20:00 EDT 2003

On Freitag, Aug 1, 2003, at 06:29 Europe/Vienna, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Great Video. Not being a Mac person, something like this really helps
> if/when I decide to port to Mac. Someone mentioned a Shell script
> which did
> all of this? Couldn't someone build a RR stack which allowed you to
> fill in
> some fields and automatically run the shell script? Seems like a great
> plugin.

Yes, that s a great idea. Because thats exactly the direction where my
t-maps will go in the future. On one hand the integration of such
videos (swf files) in a Mindmap struktur to explain and show content
more detailled. On the other hand, I m designing that kind of buttons
which does exactly that what you have described above. I call that
mefm© button. (mefm=german: mach es für mich=make it for me).

thanks Chipp for you input,
I think, if not only me here like this kind of visuial thinking
mindmapping and t-mapping, then rev will become once the best tools to
develop that Multimedia programs. Hopefully rev will running flash
files as soon as possible without QT....;)

Only an idea brainstormed at the moment..:
Dan´s great forthcoming (I hate this word;) rev books, which is so
clear and easy understandable written, could be the outliner for my
t-maps.

Yes, Dan, its to early now, but I will you contact offline later on,
when I am a bit more advanced in my concept doing this... I hope you
will like it. But first I m waiting for your whole book...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539