Ressource unavailable (CGI capabilities)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 01:53:00 EDT 2003

--- erik hansen <erikhans08 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> heather at runrev.com wrote:
>
> My backlog has reached monumental
> proportions, and however hard I try, I simply
> cannot answer 1000 emails in one day.
>
> ===
>
> when should one write to:
> support at runrev.com
> heather at runrev.com
> ?
>
> hopefully helpful,
>
> Erik

Hi Erik,

support at runrev.com is there for your general problems,
andmy guess is that one person goes through these
mails as they come in, and forwards them to the
appropriate person.
That is where installer problems and the 10-incidents
package calls go to.

heather at runrev.com is there when we need to
specifically talk to the listmom, webmistress or
customer-relations-lady.
So if you know you need her for a specific item, mail
Heather directly, otherwise email support.

At least that's my conclusion ;-)

Jan Schenkel.

=====