Update available for license.rev

Bruce Robertson bfr at nwlink.com
Fri Aug 1 22:12:01 EDT 2003

> We have also updated the distribution builder fix, to account for a small
> remaining problem on the Windows platform. If you are still affected by a
> size issue on Windows you may want to go and download this latest fix,

Well, got to the web site and downloaded the distribution builder fix and
the revlibrary fix.

You provide ZERO documentation on what we're supposed to do with these
things. Revlibrary just starts up and begins displaying errors. I assumed
you're supposed to launch them and they will auto install code somewhere.