[OT] UML Tools for developing Revolution projects

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Aug 1 17:26:00 EDT 2003

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 03:51  PM, Igor Couto wrote:
> I'm interested to hear that you DO use OmniGraffle for UML
> diagramming, though. Do you use it in your Revolution projects?

Omnigraffle rocks. I don't use UML for RR projects. I've tried to use
the UML palette for SQL projects. Although it has a UML palette, you
are right about getting out-of-whack: and it's a real pain to always
have to add a magnet to each attribute or operation you want to link to.

Have you searched the Omnigraffle mailing list for "UML"? AFAIK
omnigraffle is scriptable and hyper-linkable. Maybe someone has
implemented real UML support already using it's extensibility features.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com