Proposal - the use-revolution list

Ray G. Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 1 14:39:29 EDT 2003

Sannyasin said:

"Second the motion to keep it as a list. We are missing one thing
though: search capabilities for the past archives. Google doesn't seem
to keep up with indexing the mail list archives and I really don't have
time to read all these posts, but then when you need to know something
chances are it has been well clarified here some time or other... I
think 3 years ago Run Rev's list serve had search capabilities, but now
it doesn't. So maybe there is a happy medium where the list is kept as
it is but we get a more robust archive mechanism online? Or perhaps
there is a way to make Google "believe" that Run Rev is worth indexing
weekly. They index all our sites weekly...

I also vote to keep the list. The list is dynamic vs. a passive message
board. It becomes "out of sight, out of mind."

Ray G. Miller
Turtlelips Productions
4009 Everett Ave.
Oakland, CA 94602