"Made with Rev" splash - for a "player", yes

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Aug 1 06:56:27 EDT 2003

On 18/7/03 6:16 pm, Barry Levine <themacguy at macosx.com> wrote:

> I am, however, extremely disappointed that I can't develop/compile any
> longer (apparently) on my PC as well as my Mac without spending an
> additional $400. Am I correct in assuming that whatever reg# I receive
> from RR will be platform specific?

I'm on a short holiday at the moment, so I finally have time to catch up on
the mailing list traffic.

The answer is no.  We will be publishing special arrangements for existing
customers shortly.  Existing customers will not receive a reduction in the
level of service if they are prepared to continue to pay the same as they
have done previously on renewals.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.