dateItems

Dan Shafer dan at danshafer.com
Fri Aug 1 04:53:02 EDT 2003

I have run across a bit of an anomaly. The dateItems format is not
documented anywhere in the Rev docs as far as I can tell but it does
seem to work almost exactly as expected.

It returns a comma-delimited list of seven items alright, but if I
don't supply a time with the value being converted, rather than
providing 0,0,0 for the hour, minutes, and seconds, it puts a value in
the hours. In my case, it was 2. I don't know for sure where that came
from; it was only 1:05 a.m. when I tried this.

So is this a bug or a modification of HyperTalk behavior I need to know
about?

Dan Shafer
Technology Visionary - Technology Assessment - Documentation
"Looking at technology from every angle"
http://www.eclecticity.com
Latest Book Release: "HTML Utopia: Designing Without Tables Using CSS"
(http://www.sitepoint.com/books/css1/)
Watch for my new eBook/Web site/Rev Stack Set, "Revolution Pros" this
summer