Very easy to build a web database

osxuser tac at mac.com
Fri Aug 1 02:58:00 EDT 2003

Hmm...It's working fine on my browser (Safari, Mozilla,IE) on Mac OS X
10.2.
As an alternative,, you can also go to this page and tell the CGI which
card to go to. (integer)
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~tfurukaw/RunRev/opencard.html

I will correct omitted HTML tags and other possible errors.
(Maybe using multiple forms in one page is a problem?) Please check
back later.

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~tfurukaw/RunRev/dbindex.html

- Takaaki Furukawa