Help with large window size stack

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Apr 30 22:20:01 EDT 2003

This is happening because that's the way the MC engine handles it (don't
ask me why). However you can work around it by resetting the size of the
stack in the preOpenStack handler. For example, I set a stack window to
2000x2000, made sure the minWidth and minHeight were 2000 as well. Now
when I reopened the stack, it resized to what was visible on my screen
(about 1152x870), but a check of the minWidth and minHeight still show
2000. So I have this handler:

on preOpenStack
  set the width of this stack to the minWidth of this stack
  set the height of this stack to the minHeight of this stack
  set the topLeft of this stack to 10,50  -- set or store a topleft of
your choosing
end preOpenStack

This should work.

Ken Ray