Styled Text, htmlText and Variables

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Apr 30 17:06:28 EDT 2003

I think the fact that you cannot set or get the htmlText of a variable
is the reason which makes them faster than fields.
You can however put the thmlText of a field into a variable and then do
things to that to afterwards put it back into the htmlText of a field.
You just can't set the style or such, instead use the replace and
replaceText commands.