Uniencode fails on some chars

Kenji Kojima webart at kenjikojima.com
Tue Apr 29 01:57:01 EDT 2003

Hi Ron,

I think these are only Windows special characters.
We cannot show many of special characters by using Unicode.

Open MOJI palette of Kotoeri (form Kotoeri menu)
and see SJIS 8640. There are no characters of unicode, even SJIS.
You can show SJIS 8642 by HIRAGINO font, but not in Osaka.

This page may help too.
http://www.cdl.im.dendai.ac.jp/~makoyan7/p2p/unicode.html

--
Kenji Kojima