Modal Box

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Apr 28 19:28:01 EDT 2003

Hi Wilhelm,

I couldn't access your FTP server, but I am also interested in
constructing my own ask & answer dialogs as I need to create modal
dialogs which time out, logging what has happened (like OkeyDokeyPro).
What I am not sure about is how to get Rev to use my own dialogs
instead of the usual ones. I would really prefer to be able to use the
normal ask & answer commands with all their parameters, but I am afraid
that I will have to write myAnswer & myAsk commands which go to my own
dialogs instead.

Has anyone implemented their own dialogs in an application and if so,
how?

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au