dialog box

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 01:37:01 EDT 2003

--- Js92190 at aol.com wrote:
> How to change (definitively) the location of a modal
> dialog box ?
> Thank You for your help.
>
> Jean SERVANT

Hi Jean,

You need to change either the location or the topLeft
of the stack that comprises the dialog box.

If you're trying to change the location of the answer
and ask dialog boxes have a look at this post by
Richard Gaskin from a little while ago.
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-April/015003.html

If you're trying to set the location of a stack that
you made yourself and are displaying using the 'modal'
command, have a look at thispost :
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-August/006716.html

Here's a "Google" link allowing you to search the
use-revolution archives.
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

PS: it hardly ever happens that an email to this
mailing list goes unanswered -- we're all a bunch of
volunteers that help out others during coffee breaks,
at home while we're online, etc. and questions will
nearly always get picked up eventually -- so no need
to send your mail 6 times, not to mention our digest-readers...

=====