Resolving Referenced Images

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Apr 23 10:51:01 EDT 2003

>>  OenoLog includes 300+ icons & other images.
>----------
>Good grief! Just a brief query: Why so many?

Ken, et al:

OenoLog currently has about 45 cards--one card per window, since data
is stored independently.

OenoLog is entirely button-driven--there is no menuBar, but a button
for every possible user action.  Each button has an icon (B&W), a
disabled icon (grey), and an armed icon (color).

In addition, all cards have title icons instead of title text fields.
Not only does this latter feature give OenoLog, IMFO, an
"international" look, it also means different widths of title text in
different languages is no longer an issue, especially in columnar
layouts.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company