Educational Application

edutec edutec at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 22 18:40:00 EDT 2003

Using dHTML, I cobbled together a sample of what I mean.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/edutec/

Right now there is only the "Three Pigs digiTALE". If you try it, please
take a look at the summative evaluation component (using the "?" button).

This is a quick-composition, but sufficiently complete to convey the idea.

Again, if anybody knows of something like it in RR, I would appreciate
hearing from you. My success so far with HyperCard quizzes has been rather
limited and, for some curious reason, I am finding javascript to be easier
than Transcript.

Thanks.

-- Roger Kenyon