grow window from bottom

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Apr 21 18:43:01 EDT 2003

Hi Ken,

If you reset the height & loc, you will find that the window's centre
is in the same place but it has grown at the top & bottom, which is not
what Steve was after (although it may be what you need). I prefer to
store the topLeft, then I can resize both width & height before
restoring the topleft.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au