Disabling an Option Menu item

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Sat Apr 19 21:51:02 EDT 2003

I'm experimenting now trying to decide if it looks weirder with a field and
a pop-up or switching the look and feel over to mac for that one card...

Any chance this will get fixed in time for 2.0? It seems odd that it works
under the Mac and Mosaic look and feel under windows, but not under the W95
look and feel.

Is it an issue with the Windwos interface standards? (What standards!?!?!)

Thanks,

Edwin Gore