Test or Quiz Examples

edutec edutec at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 19 21:31:01 EDT 2003

> wouldn't this be a good sales area.
> it seems that if a good easily chageable template
> were available, there could be a lot of clients.

Well, there could be, both in testing and in training.

A lot of people are excited about Apple's Keynote because it seems to go
PowerPoint one better. Frankly, I see Revolution (along with Magik and
QuickMedia) as going both of them one better. That's because educators want
the template-ease of creating presentations, but would like the presentation
to be more interactive. Slide transitions do not add to content --
interactivity does. Enter Revolution (or Magik or QuickMedia).

http://www.tekadence.com/
http://www.omegaconcept.com/

The market would be for a template store of testing / training / interactive
presenting templates.

--

R. Kenyon

ThinkLink: http://www.riverwoodpub.com/educatio.htm
Not everything is black & white: some things have to be read.